Bunting Door & Hardware Co. has an experienced Installation Team to assist with any size job, from servicing or replacing a single commercial swinging door to installation of a complete new-construction or renovation project.
All of our highly trained installation employees can install and service hollow metal, aluminum interior, fiberglass, wood and specialty doors and frames. We can replace existing frames or install new doors in or repair existing openings. Our installers have experience installing virtually any type of hardware, trim or accessory for swinging doors. We specialize in the most complicated commercial hardware items such as concealed vertical rod panic devices, handicapped door operators, electronic locks, electromagnetic locks and floor closers.
Our Installation Department is a vital part of the building maintenance program of many hospitals, retirement communities, condominiums, apartment complexes and commercial office and industrial buildings.
Please note that we do not supply or install residential doors.
- Handicapped door operators
- Concealed and surface vertical rod panic exit devices
- Electric and electro-magnetic locks
- New doors installed in existing frames
- Fiberglass and stainless steel doors and frames
- STC sound rated doors
- Blast and bullet resistant doors
- New master-keyed cylinders in existing locks
- Stile and rail custom doors